Yes. Another doll. I wasn't expecting it either. I went to Goodwill (I love thrift stores) for clothes and was looking at baby clothes when I saw some dolls and found her. I've looked for AG dolls there before but never found any, so I wondered if they just didn't get any or sold them online. But I found one and now I'll keep checking because the lady who worked there said they sell really fast. Enough back story here she is.......... . . . Willow Grae . . . My sister and I are sharing her, and it didn't even take us that long to decide on a name. She is a Josefina doll that we gave a haircut too, her hair was looking pretty bad. We also changed her part. (there's a before photo at the end of the post....:) We also took her earrings out (easier said than done) and I put other ones in. I'm so excited to finally have a DOC!! She's so pretty. Shortest hair; and she rocks it! I realized later that h...
Hello! I finished this hat for my Etsy shop, Stitches And Pictures . It's listed and there are a several more if your interested! Now on to the pictures... This was actually a few weeks ago. We don't have any snow right now. She's so adorable. This hat is so cute! I love the boots... Which picture is your favorite? Hopeπ
.............................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................................................. ...................................... Lucy Elena Smoak!!! She is a truly me 56 and actually belongs to my sister! She is named after a few of my sister's fictional characters. I love this outfit! My sister made her hat! I guess we're making a tradition of knitting a new doll hat every time we get a new doll! π Gah, she is so adorable! π One of my favorite pictures... A tiny sign of spring!(it has been snowing here...❄π) I am alive, in case you are wondering! I have a few photo shoots to post, so keep a look out for those! Lucyπ & π·Annaπ
Hi, Anna! You've got a great blog. :) Your doll is really cute!
ReplyDelete-Clara <3
www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com
Thanks!
DeleteWhat type of doll is that?
ReplyDeleteI got her from Vision Form, but they shut down. I will check what company she is from, though.
DeleteAnna
She was made in China (big surprise:)) and I don't think you can get them anywhere now. Sorry
DeleteAnna