Hello all! It's been a while. Several months. Actually, almost a year...Eek. Anyway, here is a photoshoot I did with all three of my/my sisters ag dolls. I made all of there tops, (big surprise!๐ ) and had planned to put them in my Etsy shop, but life happened...I am hoping to make a few more and list them in the next few weeks. Here are the pictures... I just love her outfit...๐ ⚘Anna๐ & the three musketeers Lucy๐ Megan๐ Hope ๐
Hey everyone! I took these photos a wile ago, and totally forgot about them! I'm really proud of how the top turned out! I got the idea from a shirt somewhere and while it dosen't look exactly how the other one looked, it still looks really cute! She looks so cute! Lucy๐ & ๐ทAnna๐
Hello! For me September is the start of fall. I love fall but before summer ends, I wanted to finish knitting this top and take pictures of it. So here it is. Everything is still so green! I love her pose in this one! ^ Different but cool, right? I'm really proud of how her hair turned out! Her hair though! Which picture is your favorite? Anna
Ahh!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I like how you paired it with the polka dot top!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
~Gracie
smileandcraftag.wordpress.com