Introducing.....

The newest addition to the A Doll's Wardrobe family (which, while there are several dolls, they all share a wardrobe.)
.
.
.
Jemma Rora 

My siblings and I love Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (at least the first few seasons, before it gets super crazy) and my sister, who's doll is Lucy, espically loves Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz. She came up with the name Jemma Skye, (also Skye from S.H.I.E.L.D.) and not wanting to steal her name completely (I did ask) I decided to go with Jemma. It took me a while to pick a middle name. (and even now I'm not positive ;) ) Anyway on to the pictures...





Only doll with green eyes, and the longest hair.


My sister says she looks like me, I think mostly because of her hair and darker eyes. (and, maybe, slight freckles??)


She's so pretty!


You can't really tell in these, but she has her ears pierced! She's the first doll I have with pierced ears. 




And her hair is so long!




I've started thinking up a personality for her. She's a bit classier than Megan, more crazy than the chill Hope, and a bit more particular than Lucy.
She loves painting and cities.

📷 Anna 🍍

&

Jemma 🏙️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lilac Lace Boxy